Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
Course ID: 01122327
This course helps to prepare candidates for the Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions exam (HPE0-S57), on the path to achieving HPE ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1 certification.
This course is design to teach students the intermediate level skills to plan, design, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Hybrid IT solutions and deliver a proof-of-concept for a given solution to a customer.
€2,995 including exam fee.
• Introduction to a Hybrid World
• Architecting and designing Hybrid IT solutions
• Recommending Hybrid IT compute solutions for customer use cases
• Recommending HPE data center networking solutions for customer use cases
• Recommending Hybrid IT Storage Solutions for customer use cases
• Recommending HPE software-defined and cloud solutions for customer use cases
• Recommending Hybrid IT hyperconverged solutions for customer use cases
• Recommending HPE Density and Mission Critical Solutions for customer use cases
• Validating and presenting the solution
Exam Code: HPE0-S57
Related Certification: HPE ASE – HYBRID IT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT V1
Who should attend: Typical candidate job roles include but are not limited to Pre-sales Architects, Pre-sales Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Solutions Engineers, and Technology Architects.
Required pre-requisites: HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V1
Once you register for the course (Step 1), you will be able to confirm your place on your preferred course date (Step 2). You’ll be able to change your date via this site up to 2 days before the course is due to start, until the expiry date – and can even re-take the same course within that time – at no additional cost! The course may be updated or replaced with an equivalent course, to ensure that you will always prepare for the most current HPE exam.
Guaranteed to run datesOct 11, 2021 - Oct 15, 2021
Nov 22, 2021 - Nov 26, 2021
Jan 31, 2022 - Feb 4, 2022
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Expiry: Sign up below then you will be able to register for course dates, make changes and access materials until the expiry date. Contact us if you wish to extend this.New users: set up an account by entering a valid email address and creating a new password. Once registered, you can access your account to make any updates or manage your password.Existing users: Login use you current details or use the password reset feature if needed. Login