HPE Storage Solutions Rev 20.41
Course ID: 0001132323
This course teaches students how to identify, recommend, and explain HPE Enterprise Storage Solutions architectures and technologies, and translate business requirements into storage solution designs that support applications and data across physical, virtual and cloud environments with a common architecture and converged management.
The course also covers designing HPE Backup Solutions including the right Backup, Recovery, and Archive (BURA) strategies for various customer scenarios.
€2,995 including exam fee.
• Storage architectures and technologies
• HPE storage products review
• Storage networking architectures and technologies
• Data protection
• HPE backup solutions– disk
• HPE backup solutions– tape
• Backup and archiving software solutions– part 1
• Backup and archiving software solutions– part 2
• Staging an effectivestorageconsulting engagement
• Planning and designing HPE storage solutions
• Planning and designing HPE BURA solutions–theory
• Planning and designing HPE BURA solutions– practice
• Upgrading, optimizing, and tuning HPE storage and BURA solutions
Exam Code: HPE0-J68
Related Certification: HPE ASE – STORAGE SOLUTIONS V4
Who should attend: Typical candidates for this course are channel partners, customers, and HPE employees who interpret customer requirements to design, install, configure, and manage HPE storage and backup solutions. The candidate will be able to demonstrate critical-thinking skills required to design, optimize, deploy, manage, and troubleshot storage solutions.
Required pre-requisites: HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V1 or V2
Once you register for the course (Step 1), you will be able to confirm your place on your preferred course date (Step 2). You’ll be able to change your date via this site up to 2 days before the course is due to start, until the expiry date – and can even re-take the same course within that time – at no additional cost! The course may be updated or replaced with an equivalent course, to ensure that you will always prepare for the most current HPE exam.
Guaranteed to run datesDec 6, 2021 - Dec 10, 2021
Mar 7, 2022 - Mar 11, 2022
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Expiry: Sign up below then you will be able to register for course dates, make changes and access materials until the expiry date. Contact us if you wish to extend this.New users: set up an account by entering a valid email address and creating a new password. Once registered, you can access your account to make any updates or manage your password.Existing users: Login use you current details or use the password reset feature if needed. Login